With the 2016/17 season fast approaching and the launch of some great additions to the professional and conservation dive programs in Costa Rica there is much to be done. As of now, I am actively looking for some great interns to join the team at Go Pro Costa Rica and Oceans Unlimited. What I am specifically looking for at the moment are some people, probably two or three who can assist me with the websites and with Social media across all of our channels. Now, before you jump ahead and say, “I can work on social media!” this is not just being able to update a Facebook page!
List of responsibilities which will be spread out between two or three people are as follows.
- Updating and posting links and photos to Facebook pages.
- Updating and posting links and photos to Google+ pages
- Posting and updating Pinterest boards
- Creating and writing articles on marine life and weekly reports for the Oceans Unlimited webpage
- Creating and writing entries for the Go Pro Diary on the Go Pro Costa Rica site
- Creating and posting youtube videos – knowledge or video editing software highly recommended as is possession of a go pro camera!
- Creating and posting photos for instagram account.
- Responding to and tracking client reviews over Tripadvisor, google+ and Facebook.
- Knowledge of either hoot suite or buffer is desirable as is any knowledge of photo editing software (this can be from you phone).
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must have own laptop or tablet from which they can post etc.
There is also an option for a more environmentally based position as well for someone to help run the marine research program and conservation program here as well as keep updated the myocean page etc.
For these internships they are work exchanges for either the Divemaster and/or PADI IDC programs. Books and fees must be covered by the candidate, training will be covered by the work exchange.
Please only contact me if you have knowledge of these channels and/or are willing to learn. Please contact me with a CV and an outline of a social media plan that you would put together for the dive shop as an example.